There are some people who have chosen to make me and my name the subject of their discussions recently.
It's my understanding that in quite a few places including bars and social spots in Dominica,people are saying that I Mervin Paul is against the the Government and even campaigning to see the Prime Minister fall out of government.
While i am not surprised that members and supporters of the United Workers party would peddle such garbage, what is interesting is that known Labourites are themselves feeding that foolishness.
I wonder if Labourites don't realize that once such talk takes root, it will be another distraction and an effort by the UWP to say here is another stalwart turning against the party thus giving legs to the nonsense that they have been trying to push that Labourites are defecting.
They did the same thing with the name of doctor Aaron. For those of you who know me,u will know that i am one of the persons who worked tirelessly and at great risk to ensure that the DLP won elections since 2000. There is no need to litigate my work here or via any other medium because the world knows my work then.
I will also say here that I have made it clear to a selected few Labourites that i have concerns about some things happening within the party and the process thereby. That I believe is my democratic right to do so as a card holding member of the Dominica Labour party.
I would hate to think that it is the same people who have misconstrued my concerns and gone around permeating this foolishness about me having turned against labour party.
I know quite a few people are concerned that they are not hearing me as they once did on radio and other places. That to is my right and i can exercise that right at any time i so choose. As one goes along in life,your approach to any situation must be evaluated with a view of deciding what is best for your and how best you can make your contribution.
So for those questioning where I am as it relates to my standing politically, especially the Labourites, let not your heart be troubled.
A difference of opinion even with your wife,parents,kids or siblings does not mean you have abandoned them. It may just mean that you have to do things differently.
Also,be reminded that my training and experience affords me the luxury of being an asset mo matter my location whether covertly or overtly.
So let me make it fundamentally clear that these rumors about me campaigning against the prime minister and the DLP are false and malicious and that i would rather lose my ten fingers than to ever vote for Linton and UWP.
Again I say a difference of opinion with anyone in your household does not speak to a defection or attempt to destroy your family.
I trust that i have made myself clear. Selah! Bless up
It's my understanding that in quite a few places including bars and social spots in Dominica,people are saying that I Mervin Paul is against the the Government and even campaigning to see the Prime Minister fall out of government.
While i am not surprised that members and supporters of the United Workers party would peddle such garbage, what is interesting is that known Labourites are themselves feeding that foolishness.
I wonder if Labourites don't realize that once such talk takes root, it will be another distraction and an effort by the UWP to say here is another stalwart turning against the party thus giving legs to the nonsense that they have been trying to push that Labourites are defecting.
They did the same thing with the name of doctor Aaron. For those of you who know me,u will know that i am one of the persons who worked tirelessly and at great risk to ensure that the DLP won elections since 2000. There is no need to litigate my work here or via any other medium because the world knows my work then.
I will also say here that I have made it clear to a selected few Labourites that i have concerns about some things happening within the party and the process thereby. That I believe is my democratic right to do so as a card holding member of the Dominica Labour party.
I would hate to think that it is the same people who have misconstrued my concerns and gone around permeating this foolishness about me having turned against labour party.
I know quite a few people are concerned that they are not hearing me as they once did on radio and other places. That to is my right and i can exercise that right at any time i so choose. As one goes along in life,your approach to any situation must be evaluated with a view of deciding what is best for your and how best you can make your contribution.
So for those questioning where I am as it relates to my standing politically, especially the Labourites, let not your heart be troubled.
A difference of opinion even with your wife,parents,kids or siblings does not mean you have abandoned them. It may just mean that you have to do things differently.
Also,be reminded that my training and experience affords me the luxury of being an asset mo matter my location whether covertly or overtly.
So let me make it fundamentally clear that these rumors about me campaigning against the prime minister and the DLP are false and malicious and that i would rather lose my ten fingers than to ever vote for Linton and UWP.
Again I say a difference of opinion with anyone in your household does not speak to a defection or attempt to destroy your family.
I trust that i have made myself clear. Selah! Bless up

Comments
Post a Comment