Dr. ADIS King a cut above Monelle

For this cause I rise


" In 2014 a very vibrant and eager candidate graced  the political stage . For many she seemed like a breath  of fresh air . That "I rise " speech was echoed  by many of her supporters  . Five years later it is time  to show the receipt...Tell us senator, how and where have you risen
 Five years ago you had no record of community service, five years later that hasn't changed.
A member of the cornerstone Baptist church yet you hold no position  of significance in that congregation. Not even a Sunday school teacher...but I rise .
Five years ago you were employed.....five years later you chose to be unemployed...but I rise .

Were you around during Maria? Most claimed  they did not see you . Imagine that, at our most valuable moment...you were MIA.

Are you even part of the PTA Executive  at any of your children's schools senator ? ...But I rise

Tell me senator, how do you intend to empower women  when you yourself are not empowered?

Now let me introduce you to Dr. Adis King .


  • From teenage mother to college graduate
  • From college graduate to Lab tech
  • From lab Tech to Medical Doctor
  • From Medical Doctor to Specialist
  • From Specialist to future  Parliamentary Representatives

The true definition of resilience....

Now this is how you rise senator!!! Watch and learn!!!!!

Comments