JOSHUA YOU ARE DISTURBED

Lennox to Joshua 
On May 4 2018.

Subject: RE: Privy Council Decision

Joshua:
You are a lawyer. You are also the deputy Political Leader of the UWP. Were you speaking on behalf of the Dominica Bar Association? 

You know damn well what you said, why you said it and exactly how it is going to be used by Tony and Mammy and Simeon and the other savages of the Labour Party. 

I repeated what you said with my comments and "you are disturbed"? 

Does that mean that as a lawyer you are free to comment on a decision against me at the Privy Council but as the person directly affected I have no right to respond to your comments even though I find them extremely offensive? 

Feel free to address members of the party in an appropriate forum. Things unfold as they must. I have nothing further to say.

God Bless

LENNOX LINTON

Comments