ANI BA YO LOVE
So I went to Jazz and Creole yesterday stood watching two women size up some girl who in my opinion was rocking her little outfit.I walked up to them and said .. “instead of watching her like she is a plague, why don’t you give her a compliment... tell her she looks nice... once your face is not looking like you are constipated, hers will have a smile”
Many of you wonder why your life can be so miserable at times, but the reality is you are receiving what you put out! If you put out negative energy, that is what you will receive.
Try giving a compliment next time instead of laughing or degrading someone. You have the power to create your destiny while making someone’s day bright!
Don’t be scared to say “ Hey, you look beautiful “ “I love your dress “ It’s less energy to be nice!
Comments
Post a Comment