HAITIAN BOAT WRECK

BREAKING NEWS

It is alleged 36 Haitian Nationals were stranded on a small island and eventually detained by French Authorities on Les Saintes after the boat they were traveling ran aground. We do hope there was no loss of life.



Boat sold
The boat is owned by a UWP supporter and campaign financier residing in Portsmouth.  

UWP operatives have claimed it is owned by a DLP supporter, however, the daughter has provided proof that the said vessel was sold in March 2019.

The boat was captained by a man from Lagoon, Portsmouth.
It is alleged that the Haitian Nationals were illegally being transported at US$1,000.00 per person.

It is alleged that this is the money Brian was trying to deposit at the Marigot Credit Union without declaring it.  Brian is the brother of the other party leader.  It is further alleged this money is being used to finance the UWP trips overseas.

Link to Brian trying to deposit illegal funds click here.

****************************************************************


Sean has APOLOGISED
Sean u running your mouth too much careful u will get in serious problems look u now have to apologize.

I want to apologize for forwarding this mail about the vessel that ran aground off the coast of Les Saints. I have  since been informed even before I read this last message that the information   In it with respect to the ownership of the boat was not factual. I realize I should gave checked on the veracity of the  post before forwarding. I wish to apologize to Mr. Raymond for any embarrassment and hurt this may have caused him and his family.

Comments