James Calme 101

He is named James Calme

He used to be a police officer in the Commonwealth of Dominica.

Some years ago he was driving while being drunk. He hit and caused the death of a relative of mine in Pottersville.

He ran away to Montserrat under the cover of darkness, and then to England and avoided being prosecuted.

He has caused alot of grief and pain to my family.

I have watched this killer post all sorts of garbage on Dominica Politics Group, accusing people of all sorts criminality?

Can you believe James Calme?

I have tried my best to hold my peace while this this murderer passes judgement on others!

He is accusing some of killing many people in Dominica.

You James Calme will pay for taking the life of my family.

You can run but you'll never be able to hide.

Karma is going to find your ass and its not going to be nice.

You people are too damn wicked!

Waiting to send this to your employer.

Comments