GUILTY CONSCIENCE

CONSCIENCE: OJ, were you negotiating the deal to sell diplomatic passports 

on behalf of UWP?


OJ: Hell yeah! That's how I make my money. We talking about $US50,000.00 wie garcon!

CONSCIENCE: David Bruney, were you the drafter of and signatory to that corrupt deal, while representing Lennox Linton to raise campaign money by selling diplomatic passports.

DAVID BRUNEY: Hell yeah! 100 damn percent! I tired work for mister dem for nothing. I represent them man all the time when they get sued for lying on people and them fools never have money to pay me. Hell with that, I helping myself. That was an easy $US20,000.00 dere wie. 

CONSCIENCE: Lennox Linton,  were you lying when you said that  you knew nothing about Bruney and OJ making deals to sell diplomatic passports on your behalf?

LINTON: I am......I am sorry. (Cries and wimps like a punk). (La weem running down nose). To all the people I have let down, allu didn't know I was a damn liar and a con man all along? I will still try to fool allu, because I still have more money to collect from allu dumb asses as long as allu continue to act so teh beh.

Comments