Owing Thousands of VAT

Using VAT for your personal gains is wrong and Ilegal!


You where tipped of by your special friend whose red car is always outside your house late at night.. that you are being audited again, so you are trying to cry foul. 
The businessmen stated " Watch them come for me eh!  I am making it public that I expect to be victimized because that is their MO. I have said nothing that is untrue. I just can not and will not stand for this damn shit. I am not aligned to any political party NONE!  If I am going down I will go down with a fight and a bang.

You are a lair.... 
You have been owning VAT for years.. 
You used some of that money to support the UWP, now you are angry that this money is lost. 
Going out with a bang, your firearm was recently seized and now returned, who are you planning on shooting Ron Aldo. Ras tar fan. 

Comments