UNITED LAZY PARTY!

UNITED LAZY PARTY!

With all the talk UWP people giving Labourites about the Ham n Turkey- I want to know WHAT and WHEN Dey going to give their supporters a lil Christmas cheer-asking for de Blue Blue Man in Mahaut River Housing Scheme, house #6! 

Look a sackway LAZYYYY, LAZYYY doh care, highly LAZYYY, extremely LAZYYYY, MOST LAZY of all LAZINESS PARTY OF ALL TIMES! 

The same economy alu say that bad, how alu think alu poto UWP supporters doing? 

How alu think they doing when they are unemployed and can’t get a Lil project because Labour Party supporters refuse to give them a day’s work? Labourites looking out for Labourites so why alu doh look for alu supporters too? Give them a lil job and ting🤧But no...instead of helping those who help alu is sheep alu economically stable supporters killing and partying with hypocrite Labour friends that will never vote for alu. (Alu know I doh care what alu going to tell me about that post😊)

Anyways I want to ask: so alu doh care about those people that take mapwi, make enemies, those that had big saw holding up, campaigning for alu? 

See why I say it’s a UNITED LAZY PARTY! 

Le ban modara! 

Sorry but I am only loyal to those who are loyal to me- I tired tell BluBlue Man that but his head BLUELY hard! He will have a very blue Christmas this year maybe then he will understand that it’s doesn’t pay to be a poto of anything let alone a poto of a party that doesn’t care a shit if you die or alive. 

Alu screenshot that because that might be a useful weapon against me in the next election-y’all know how non-poto people like me are 🥰 

Comments